Click below for the accompanying YouTube Tutorial
- 1/3 cup mix nuts/ unsalted peanuts (your choice)
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Thickened Cream Whipped
- 110 g Dark Chocolate
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Thickened Cream, extra
- Roughly chop and spread peanuts onto a tray lined with baking paper
- In a saucepan combine sugar and water over a medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves. Leave to simmer until golden.
- Remove from heat and pour over the peanuts. Allow to cool and harden
- Set up a bain marine and combine the chocolate and cream. Stir until smooth and combined. Take off heat and allow to cool
- Beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the gelatine and peanut butter. Again beat until smooth and creamy
- Gently fold in whipped cream
- Break up the peanut brittle and add half into a food processor and crush until fine crumbs form.
- Add this brittle into the bottom of 6 glasses.
- Pipe the cheesecake mix evenly into the 6 glasses.
- Add the chocolate sauce on top and decorate with the left over peanut brittle.
The original recipe can be found on Cadbury’s website however mine was edited. Please click the link for any other Cadbury recipes Cadbury’s recipes