Click below for the accompanying YouTube Tutorial
- 1/3 cup mix nuts/ unsalted peanuts (your choice)
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Thickened Cream Whipped
- 110 g Dark Chocolate
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Thickened Cream, extra
- Roughly chop and spread peanuts onto a tray lined with baking paper
- In a saucepan combine sugar and water over a medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves. Leave to simmer until golden.
- Remove from heat and pour over the peanuts. Allow to cool and harden
- Set up a bain marine and combine the chocolate and cream. Stir until smooth and combined. Take off heat and allow to cool
- Beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the gelatine and peanut butter. Again beat until smooth and creamy
- Gently fold in whipped cream
- Break up the peanut brittle and add half into a food processor and crush until fine crumbs form.
- Add this brittle into the bottom of 6 glasses.
- Pipe the cheesecake mix evenly into the 6 glasses.
- Add the chocolate sauce on top and decorate with the left over peanut brittle.