Click below for the accompanying YouTube Tutorial
Tutorial Video on how to Make This Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup mix nuts/ unsalted peanuts (your choice)
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Thickened Cream Whipped
- 110 g Dark Chocolate
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Thickened Cream, extra
- Roughly chop and spread peanuts onto a tray lined with baking paper
- In a saucepan combine sugar and water over a medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves. Leave to simmer until golden.
- Remove from heat and pour over the peanuts. Allow to cool and harden
- Set up a bain marine and combine the chocolate and cream. Stir until smooth and combined. Take off heat and allow to cool
- Beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add the gelatine and peanut butter. Again beat until smooth and creamy
- Gently fold in whipped cream
- Break up the peanut brittle and add half into a food processor and crush until fine crumbs form.
- Add this brittle into the bottom of 6 glasses.
- Pipe the cheesecake mix evenly into the 6 glasses.
- Add the chocolate sauce on top and decorate with the left over peanut brittle.
If your sweet tooth is anything like mine you’ll love this recipe! It’s two of my favourite desserts in one.
The recipe not only tastes great but it’s cheap, quick and easy to make. Just follow my step by step instructions and before you know it you’ll have a delicious dessert to enjoy after dinner (or a sneaky snack during the day)
- 1 packet Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Brownie Mixture:
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup white Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat Oven 170c Fan Forced
- Line a baking pan with baking paper- I used a 12 x 7 inch. 9 x 9 inch will also work
- In a standard mixing bowl with the paddle attachment, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg.
- Beat until smooth and creamy
- Add 1 cup of white chocolate chips and set aside.
- Set up a Bain Marie on your stove top. Do this by filling a saucepan with water and setting a heatproof mixing bowl over the water- making sure the water doesn’t come into contact with the bowl. The water should be simmering.
- In the heatproof bowl combine the butter and the chocolate until well combined
- Turn off the gas/ heat to the bain marie
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and 2 eggs, stir to combine
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add this to the chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Pour all of the cheesecake mixture on top of the chocolate mixture and spread to the edges
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture onto the pan and spread. Swirl the mixture to give it a marble affect.
- Bake Cheesecake Brownies for 25 to 30 minutes. They’re cooked when the top is crinkled
Click here to see the ‘How to make Cheesecake Brownies” Video